Welcome To Our Online 2" Wood and Faux Wood Blind Cost Calculator
- Tip 1 - Please note - this calculator represents our most popular 2" wood and faux wood blinds. We have many other options available
- Tip 2 - You must enter your width and height as inches - rounding up to the nearest inch is easiest and avoids having to convert fractions to decimals.
- Tip 3 - For more then 10ea windows of different sizes - write down your total price for each 10ea, refresh this browser page and continue. Repeat until you have your estimate.
- Tip 4 - If you are calculating multiple windows all with the same configuration, you can copy (CTRL C) and paste (CTRL V) additional rows. Then, just enter the different sizes.
- Tip 5 - To start over, simply refresh the page.
- Tip 6 - Have fun with the combinations, understand your options and become comfortable with the price - all from the comfort of your home.
How to use the 2" Wood and Faux Wood Blind Calculator:
- Acquire rough measurements of your windows - (width and height).
- Decide if you prefer wood blinds or faux wood blinds - (faux wood is more affordable).
- Enter your opening width in inches - (side to side) (i.e. 72").
- Enter your opening height in inches - (top to bottom) (i.e. 48").
- Enter the quantity for each repeated size.
- Enter up to 10 lines, if your project has more windows, then make a note of your totals 10 at a time and add when finished.
- Refreshing this browser page resets the calculator
- Have Fun - Experiment without Pressure - Get Comfortable with your Options and Choices.
- Contact us to move your project forward.
- Enjoy the beauty of wood or faux wood blinds in your home.
- Tell all you friends and family about us.
Disclaimer - This calculator will provide a good idea of approximate price, but actual price may vary because projects may have significant variations related to labor costs and special configuration considerations. However, this calculator should provide a good feel for the options and price variations associated with your project.