What should you do? Well, our suggestion would be to consider the InLite Faux Wood blind offered by Skandia Window Fashions. Why? Because in all of our years of handling the faux wood blinds, in our opinion, the best low cost option is the Skandia InLite Faux Wood. We have sold and installed these blinds for many customers over the years and have had very few minor issues. This is stunning given the price point of this offering.
Here are the specs:
- Made from Extruded PVC - Slats, bottomrail and valance are extruded PVC with an added UV stabilizer. Will not crack, peel, warp or fade.
- UV Rating - InLite™ faux wood blinds have a 500-hour UV rating.
- Self-Extinguishing - InLite™ faux wood blinds are self-extinguishing and are safe for residential areas.
- Traditional Look - The look and quality your customers desire and below the cost of wood blinds.
- Three Color Options - Skandia offers three color options of White (#704), Antique White (#707), and Alabaster (#708) in a sleek gloss finish.
- Environmentally Friendly - InLite™ faux wood blinds do not require the destruction of our forests for their production and all remnants are recyclable - not adding to our waste management problems.
- Warranty - InLite™ blinds are backed by a 2-year warranty.
We would love to help you with an affordable quality option for your faux wood blind project. Also, for a rough idea of what your project might cost check out our online wood and faux wood blind calculator. For Inlite faux wood blinds you can reduce the calculator price by about 10%.