10 reasons to choose faux wood blinds:
- Polymer materials won’t crack, chip, or peel, and have an UVA inhibitor that keep them from yellowing.
- When closed, faux wood blinds are energy-saving window treatments, as they reduce solar heat gain and energy usage.
- Faux wood blinds effectively block UV rays when closed, preventing damage to your furnishings and flooring.
- Faux wood blinds come available in 2" - 2 ½" slat sizes increasing their ability to work with your design.
- Many available colors range from a variety of whites, to wood grains, and an array of smooth or textured finishes.
- Faux wood blinds come standard with a decorative crown valance and contoured bottom rail.
- A heavy-duty design headrail and crash-proof cord-lock ensures smooth and reliable operation.
- Optional operating systems include motorization, which are safer choices for homes with children and pets.
- You can accessorize your faux wood blinds with solid and decorative tapes, adding a personal touch to your custom window blinds.
- Faux wood blinds are a cost-effective way to beautifully outfit your home with blinds.
We would love to help you with your wood or faux wood blind project. Also, for a quick online price estimate check out our wood and faux wood cost estimator.