- Cheaper than Wood - Faux wood blinds are less expensive by about 20% when compared to the price you would have to pay for real wood blinds.
- Resistant to Moisture - Excessive moisture, heat and sunlight can affect wood causing it to fade or warp. Faux wood blinds, on the other hand have a much higher degree of resistance to moisture and heat.
- Easy to Clean - Faux wood blinds are easier to clean. You can wipe them clean or give them a quick rinse with a hose, if needed. Faux wood blinds are totally resistant to water.
- Long-lasting and Durable - Given their high tech poly material make-up, faux wood blinds last for a long time. They also are less likely to show wear over many years.
- Available in Many Colors and Styles - Faux wood blinds are available in many different colors. Additionally, recent developments in laminate technology have made wood look faux wood blinds that are remarkably beautiful.
- Environmentally Friendly and Recyclable - Faux wood blinds are actually much more environmentally friendly than real wood. The use of faux wood blinds contributes to the reduction in the number of trees being cut down. Additionally, faux wood blinds are also fully recyclable, the poly material can be melted down easily and reused in another product or blind..
- Attractive in Appearance - White faux wood blinds are indistinguishable to the naked eye from painted wood. Additionally, smooth faux wood provides for a clean and modern look in your space.
Would you like to incorporate the value and beauty of faux blinds into your decor? If so, then we would love to help you. Also, for a rough idea of what your project might cost, check out our online wood and faux wood blind calculator.