Many fabricators, including our local fabricator, can provide a matching arch blind which compliments the rest of the wood blinds in your house. Here are a few of the options available which include:
- Having the same colors available as you do for your wood or faux wood blinds.
- Providing a stationary fan arch which is made with matching 2" basswood or engineered faux wood slat.
- Providing the option for a movable fan arch at a surcharge.
- Producing frames which are made of Basswood with a routed trim inside and out.
- Offering the option for a matching 2.5" slats, if needed.
- Engineering the blind so that the frame of the arch overlaps the window sill to reduce light seepage.
- Generous designer dimensions, such that the frame of the arch blind extends over the edge of the window sill 1 ½ to 2” in width and 2 ½ to 3” in height.
As you can see from the picture above, these wood and faux wood blind arches provide a great option and even compliment plantation shutters - and will coordinate perfectly with your wood or faux wood blinds throughout your space.
Would you like to incorporate the value and beauty of arched wood or faux wood blinds into your decor? If so, then we would love to help you. Also, for a rough idea of what your project might cost, check out our online wood and faux wood blind calculator.